Crochet pattern to make a Christmas amigurumi elf (girl) and her accessories. If you want the patten bundle of both elves at a reduced price, please click here.
What does the pattern include?
- This PDF amigurumi pattern includes written instructions, step-by-step pictures, links to video tutorials, and some crochet charts; everything you need to crochet this toy easily.
- The pattern includes the instructions to make the elf, the teddy bear, the doll house and the gift boxes. It also includes additional ideas, different techniques to add hair and a link to a free Christmas tree pattern with real lights.
- Two files are included: one in English (crochet terminology from the US) and one in Spanish (terminology from Spain), so you can choose your preferred language.
- The finished doll measures about 20cm from head to toe when using a 3mm crochet hook. You can easily adjust the size by changing the hook size and the yarn weight.
- This pattern is suitable for all crochet skills. It is necessary to know how to make single crochet, increases and decreases.
- This is a DIGITAL item, not the finished toy. You will be able to download the file after the purchase is complete. Please, note that due to the nature of this item, it is non-refundable. For further information, please take a look at the Terms and Conditions page.
If you have any questions about this pattern, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to help you out.
This clever Santa’s helper can’t wait to fill your home with Christmas spirit. Get your crochet pattern by clicking the button above.