Crochet pattern to make two amigurumi elves (girl and boy) for Christmas and their accessories.
What do the patterns include?
- These PDF amigurumi patterns include written instructions, step-by-step pictures, links to video tutorials, and some crochet charts; everything you need to crochet these toys easily.
- The pattern includes the instructions to make both elves, the teddy bear, the dolls house, the kite, the puppet and the gift boxes. It also includes additional ideas, different techniques to add hair and a link to a free pattern to make a Christmas tree with real LED lights
- Four files are included: two in English -one per toy- (crochet terminology from the US) and two in Spanish (terminology from Spain), so you can choose your preferred language.
- The finished dolls measure about 20 cm from head to toe when using a 3mm crochet hook. You can easily adjust the size by changing the hook size and the yarn weight.
- This pattern is suitable for all crochet skills. It is necessary to know how to make single crochet, increases and decreases.
- This is a DIGITAL item, not the finished toy. You will be able to download the file after the purchase is complete. Please, note that due to the nature of this item, it is non-refundable. For further information, please take a look at the Terms and Conditions page.
If you have any questions about the pattern, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to help you.
These clever Santa helpers are willing to fill your home with Christmas spirit and joy. Get the crochet patterns by clicking the button by the pictures. Merry Christmas, ho, ho ho!.
There are no reviews yet.