Crochet pattern to make two amigurumi unicorn and faun cosplayers.
What does this pattern bundle include?
- These PDF amigurumi patterns include written instructions, step-by-step pictures, links to video tutorials, and some crochet charts; everything you need to crochet this toy easily.
- Four files are included to crochet both the boy in a faun costume and the vampire unicorn: two in English (one per character – Us crochet terminology) and two in Spanish (terminology from Spain), so you can choose your preferred language.
- This is a bundle at a very reduced price. If you wish to get the patterns separately, here you can find Hugo’s and here Gikko’s. Buying the bundle is cheaper than the two patterns separately.
- The finished vampire measures about 20 cm from head to toe when using a 3,5 mm crochet hook. The faun measures about 10cm when using a 2.5mm hook. You can adjust the size easily by changing the yarn weight and the crochet hook size.
- These patterns are suitable for all crochet skills. It is necessary to know how to make single crochet, increases and decreases.
- This is a DIGITAL item, not the finished toy. You will be able to download the file after the purchase is complete. Please, note that due to the nature of this item, it is non-refundable. For further information, please take a look at the Terms and Conditions page.
If you have any questions about this pattern, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to help you out.
Click the button above to get these amazing friends and to turn your home into a party! These amigurumi unicorn and faun lookalikes for sure know how to have fun!