This adorable amigurumi vampire unicorn is looking for a home where he feels accepted. Will he become your friend?
Hugo is a sweet vampire who longs to become a unicorn. He doesn’t need to wait for Halloween to wear what he wants, so when the night falls he puts on his handmade unicorn costume and roams the streets spreading joy and glitter.
Take him home and let him be himself. In exchange you’ll get warm hugs and lots of confort anytime you feel the world doesn’t get you as much as you’d wish.
What does the pattern include?
- This PDF amigurumi pattern includes written instructions, step-by-step pictures and some crochet charts so you can crochet this toy easily.
- Two files are included: one in English (crochet terminology from the US) and one in Spanish (terminology from Spain), so you can choose your preferred language.
- The finished toy measures about 20cm from head to toe when using a 3.5mm crochet hook. You can easily adjust the size by changing the hook size and the yarn weight.
- This pattern is suitable for all crochet skills. It is necessary to know how to make single crochet, double crochet, increases and decreases.
- This is a DIGITAL item, not the finished toy. You will be able to download the file after the purchase is complete. Please, note that due to the nature of this item, it is non-refundable. For further information, please take a look at the Terms and Conditions page.
If you have any questions about this pattern, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to help you out.
This endearing vampire unicorn can’t wait to be your friend. Get the crochet pattern by clicking the button below.
Ah, and did you know that Hugo met a new companion? His name is Gikko and he loves dressing up too. If you want to get a pack with both patterns at a reduced price, click here.