Pattern to crochet an amigurumi faun cosplayer
Gikko is very young but he is obsessed with Greek mythology. This year for Carnival he has decided to dress as a faun. His mum wasn’t so thrilled with his choice, and trued to disguise him as Cupid, being so round and cute, but in the end she couldn’t help but to fall in love with how adorable he looks as a half human half goat.
Give him love and take him with you to fill your home with tenderness
¿What does the pattern include?
- This PDF amigurumi pattern include written instructions, step-by-step pictures, links to video tutorials, and some crochet charts; everything you need to crochet this toy easily.
- Two files are included: one in English (crochet terminology from the US) and one in Spanish (terminology from Spain), so you can choose your preferred language.
- The finished doll measures about 10cm when using a 2.5mm hook. You can easily adjust the size by changing the hook size and yarn weight.
- This pattern is suitable for all crochet skills. It is necessary to know how to make single crochet, increases and decreases.
- This is a DIGITAL item, not the finished toys. You will be able to download the files after the purchase is complete. Please, note that due to the nature of this item, it is non-refundable. For further information, please take a look at the Terms and Conditions page.
If you have any questions about this pattern, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to help you out.
This cute little guy has already put on his best mythological finery to entertain you. Get Gikko, the faun cosplayer, by clicking on the button below:
By the way, did you know that Gikko has met a new playmate? His name is Hugo and he is a vampire who also loves to dress up. If you prefer to get the pack of the two patterns at a reduced price, click here.