Crochet pattern to make an amigurumi bride and groom.
You can personalize the dolls by changing the skin and hair color, clothing and flowers color, adding the veil or not and you can also crochet one doll of each or two of each to make diverse couples.
What does the pattern include?
- This PDF amigurumi pattern includes written instructions, step-by-step pictures, and some crochet charts; everything you need to crochet these toys easily.
- Two files are included: one in English (crochet terminology from the US) and one in Spanish (terminology from Spain), so you can choose your preferred language.
- The finished dolls measure about 23cm from head to toe when using a 3.5mm crochet hook. You can easily adjust the size by changing the hook size and the yarn weight.
- This pattern is suitable for all crochet skills. It is necessary to know how to make single crochet, double crochet, increases and decreases.
- It is necessary to have some basic sewing skills in order to make the veil. Everything is explained in detail so you can do it even if your are a beginner, but you will need to know how to cut fabric and to overcast it. If you don’t have those skills you can try to follow the instructions or you can make the doll without the veil.
- This is a DIGITAL item, not the finished toy. You will be able to download the file after the purchase is complete. Please, note that due to the nature of this item, it is non-refundable. For further information, please take a look at the Terms and Conditions page.
If you have any questions about this pattern, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to help you out.
Fill your home with love with these amigurumi wedding dolls. Get the crochet pattern by clicking the button that you will find on top.
There are no reviews yet.