Crochet pattern to make an amigurumi boy in a faun costume (or satyr).
¿What does the pattern include?
- This PDF amigurumi pattern include written instructions, step-by-step pictures, links to video tutorials, and some crochet charts; everything you need to crochet this toy easily.
- Two files are included: one in English (crochet terminology from the US) and one in Spanish (terminology from Spain), so you can choose your preferred language.
- The finished doll measures about 10cm when using a 2.5mm hook. You can easily adjust the size by changing the hook size and yarn weight.
- This pattern is suitable for all crochet skills. It is necessary to know how to make single crochet, increases and decreases.
- This is a DIGITAL item, not the finished toys. You will be able to download the files after the purchase is complete. Please, note that due to the nature of this item, it is non-refundable. For further information, please take a look at the Terms and Conditions page.
If you have any questions about this pattern, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to help you out.
This cute little guy has already put on his best mythological finery to entertain you. Get Gikko, the amigurumi faun cosplayer, by clicking on the button above.