Crochet pattern to make an adorable amigurumi westie dog (West Highland White Terrier) and its accessories: harness and name tag.
What does the pattern include?
- This PDF crochet pattern comes with written instructions, step-by-step pictures and links to video tutorials to illustrate some of the techniques used. You will be able to crochet the dog, the harness, make the name tag and add the fur.
- Two documents are included: one in English (US crochet terminology) and one in Spanish (terminology of Spain) so you can chose the language you prefer.
- The finished toy measures about 13 cm from the nose to the tail when using a 2.5mm crochet hook. You can easily adjust the size by changing the yarn weight and the crochet hook size.
- This pattern is suitable for all crochet skills. It is necessary to know how to make single crochet, increases and decreases.
- This is a DIGITAL item, not the finished toy. You will be able to download the files after the purchase is complete. Please, note that due to the nature of this item, it is non-refundable. For further information, please take a look at the Terms and Conditions page.
- And if you have any question about the pattern, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to help you out.
Your little westie is waiting for you wiggling its tail. Don’t make it wait and adopt your crochet doggy now by clicking the button by the picture.