Crochet pattern to make a cute amigurumi pineapple.
What does the pattern include?
- This PDF amigurumi pattern includes written instructions, step-by-step pictures, links to video tutorials, and some crochet charts; everything you need to crochet this toy easily.
- Two files are included: one in English (crochet terminology from the US) and one in Spanish (terminology from Spain), so you can choose your preferred language.
- The finished toy measures about 10cm from head to toe when using a 2.5mm crochet hook. You can easily adjust the size by changing the hook size and the yarn weight.
- This pattern is suitable for all crochet skills. It is necessary to know how to make single crochet, increases and decreases. You will also use the bobble stitch, so you will find a video tutorial to learn this stitch in case it’s your first time doing this technique.
- This is a DIGITAL item, not the finished toy. You will be able to download the file after the purchase is complete. Please, note that due to the nature of this item, it is nonrefundable. For further information, please take a look at the Terms and Conditions page.
If you have any questions about this pattern, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to help you out.
This cute tropical fruit will brighten up every corner of your home with its smile. Get now your juicy amigurumi pineapple by clicking the button above.