Crochet pattern to make amigurumi finger puppets of The Wizard of Oz main characters
What does the pattern include?
- This PDF amigurumi pattern includes written instructions, step-by-step pictures and some crochet charts; everything you need to crochet these toys easily. You will find the instructions to make Dorothy, Toto, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man and the Cowardly Lion.
- Two files are included: one in English (crochet terminology from the US) and one in Spanish (terminology from Spain), so you can choose your preferred language.
- The finished doll measures about 8cm from head to toe when using a 2.5mm crochet hook. You can easily adjust the size by changing the hook size and the yarn weight. The pattern includes explanations on how to adjust to your fingers size.
- This pattern is suitable for all crochet skills. It is necessary to know how to make single crochet, increases and decreases.
- This is a DIGITAL item, not the finished toy. You will be able to download the file after the purchase is complete. Please, note that due to the nature of this item, it is non-refundable. For further information, please take a look at the Terms and Conditions page.
If you have any questions about this pattern, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to help you out.
These five friends can’t wait to have many adventures with you and to create thousands of stories together. Get now the amigurumi finger puppets of The Wizard of Oz by clicking the button next to the pictures.
There are no reviews yet.