Gaia is a female amigurumi centaur, a magical creature of the forest born under the sign of Sagittarius. Some people believe she is Mother Nature, a fierce but gentle goddess of the woods who protects all animals and plants. Her magical voice fills the air, flowers blossom as she walks by secret paths, she revives fallen trees and helps pregnant females to give birth safely. But beware, hunters, Gaia won’t let anyone harm her friends!
Do you believe in signs? Now I kind of do! This doll has a special significance for me because I designed this amigurumi centaur while I was expecting my second daughter. I had had this idea in mind for almost 3 years but I didn’t have the chance to make it happen. During the last bit of my pregnancy I started making it and I finished right before my due date. Then I realized my daughter would be a Sagittarius, just like the doll I just created!
Was it destiny? Who knows! But now I have my real little centaur at home and you can have a crochet version at yours. Look at her every time you need to to feel empowered and connected to nature and to yourself.
¿What does the pattern include?
- This PDF amigurumi pattern includes written instructions, step-by-step pictures, links to video tutorials, and some crochet charts; everything you need to crochet this doll easily.
- Two files are included: one in English (crochet terminology from the US) and one in Spanish (terminology from Spain), so you can choose your preferred language.
- The finished doll measures about 23cm from head to toe when using a 3.5mm crochet hook. You can easily adjust the size by changing the hook size and the yarn weight.
- I recommend this pattern to crocheters with some experience making amigurumi, as it involves some advanced techniques. It is necessary to know how to make single crochet, increases, decreases, double crochet, half double crochet and bobble stitch. If you don’t have a lot of experience, don’t worry, the pattern includes many pictures and video tutorials so you can follow the instructions easily and learn learn new techniques. This way you will improve your crochet skills while making the amigurumi doll.
- This is a DIGITAL item, not the finished toy. You will be able to download the file after the purchase is complete. Please, note that due to the nature of this item, it is non-refundable. For further information, please take a look at the Terms and Conditions page.
If you have any questions about this pattern, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to help you out.
This powerful amigurumi centaur is ready to take you to the heart of the forest. Get the pattern and connect to your inner strength by clicking the button below: