Amigurumi pattern to crochet Rodolfo, the boy in a reindeer costume
Rodolfo, Gikko’s brother, is a little boy that adores Christmas, so every year when the holidays come he dresses up as his favorite hero and alter ego: Rudolph, the red nose reindeer. Then, he puts on some perfume made of cinnamon, orange and clove and takes a walk around the neighborhood smelling of ginger bread.
If you think that being a fan of a reindeer is strange, think about it: how would Santa deliver all those gifts on time without his loyal furry friend? Rudolph is the hero here! And Rodolfo knows it’s only fair to give credit when credit is due.
Give Rodolfo a magical home and let this sweet amigurumi to fill every corner of your house with tenderness and Christmas spirit.
What does the pattern include?
- This PDF amigurumi pattern includes written instructions, step-by-step pictures, links to video tutorials, and some crochet charts; everything you need to crochet this toy easily.
- Two files are included: one in English (crochet terminology from the US) and one in Spanish (terminology from Spain), so you can choose your preferred language.
- The finished doll measures about 10cm from head to toe when using a 2.5mm crochet hook. You can easily adjust the size by changing the hook size and the yarn weight.
- This pattern is suitable for all crochet skills. It is necessary to know how to make single crochet, increases and decreases.
- This is a DIGITAL item, not the finished toy. You will be able to download the file after the purchase is complete. Please, note that due to the nature of this item, it is non-refundable. For further information, please take a look at the Terms and Conditions page.
If you have any questions about this pattern, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to help you out.
This nice little fella is ready to swoon you. Get Gikko, they boy dressed as a faun by clicking the button below: