Crocheting this amigurumi Christmas elf will transport you to those magical holidays with your family, with its homemade food perfumes from the kitchen, the butterflies in your stomach and love and joy all around you.
Alfred is one of the most skilled toymaker elves in Laponia’s workshop, so Santa Claus relies on him to have all the toys ready for Christmas. Crochet this cute elf to decorate your home during the holidays and to make your own children (or your inner child) happy.
Alfred the elf is perfect as a Christmas decoration, for the Nativity scene or as a toy.
What does this pattern include?
- This PDF amigurumi pattern includes written instructions, step-by-step pictures and some crochet charts; everything you need to crochet this toy easily.
- The pattern includes the instructions to make the elf, the teddy bear, the doll house and the gift boxes. It also includes additional ideas, different techniques to add hair and a link to a free Christmas tree pattern with real lights.
- Two files are included: one in English (crochet terminology from the US) and one in Spanish (terminology from Spain), so you can choose your preferred language.
- The finished toy measures about 20cm from head to toe when using a 3 mm crochet hook. You can easily adjust the size by changing the hook size and the yarn weight.
- This pattern is suitable for all crochet skills. It is necessary to know how to make single crochet, increases and decreases.
- This is a DIGITAL item, not the finished toy. You will be able to download the file after the purchase is complete. Please, note that due to the nature of this item, it is non-refundable. For further information, please take a look at the Terms and Conditions page.
If you have any questions about this pattern, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to help you out.
This jolly Christmas elf can’t wait to fill your home with Christmas spirit. Get your crochet pattern by clicking the button right below.
By the way, did you know that Alfred has a bestie who is the chief toymaker in Santa’s Workshop?. Her name is Elsie and she is also looking for a place like yours. Will you adopt them both? If you want to get a pack with both patterns at a reduced price, please click here